Splendour in the Grass 2018
19 - 22 July 2018
Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd July 2018
Up to 4 nights in the Tentz Private Campground. 19th to 22nd July.
Main Arm Rd & Chinbible Ave, Mullumbimby NSW 2482
(Enter via Coral Avenue)
Bus Transfer Times:
To be Advised
Glamping Bell Tents
Add a little something extra special to your experience! Why camp when you can Glamp?
Our Glamping Bell Tents are everything you are looking for in an overnight stay..
Luxury and comfort, set under the stars. You are in for a great outdoor experience!
Comfortable Queen size high-rise airbeds
All linen provided with extra blankets and cushions
Wonderful floor rugs
Seating area with table and chairs
Fresh clean white towels
Towel rail with a vanity wash bowl
- Large standing mirror
Water jug and glasses
Wash bucket and foot towel
Lovely palm pot plant
Led lantern lights
Portable lights and fan
Complimentary Welcome Hamper including:
Toiletry sets, water bottles, snacks and a FREE Gift!
The Eco Tent is inspired by Nature. Relax, Refresh & Reconnect.
TheFestival Tent is Bright and Fun, with a Bohemian Chic edge!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
3 to 4 night Packages available, starting from Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd July 2018.
- Free parking available for guests, designated close by to the Tentz Campground area. Enter via Coral Avenue.
- Luxury portable Bathrooms with Toilets and Hot Showers available onsite.
- BYO. Farmers Market will also be available on Friday morning from 7am.
Tentz staff onsite 24/7 for quality service and piece of mind.
- Check-in 12pm, Check-out 10am.
- Only a 10 minute drive to the centre of Town.
- 15 minute drive to the festival.
- Bus Transfers will be available at a fee. Times to be advised.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.
- A $100 per tent Bond/Safety Deposit is required at time of booking.
Luxury Bathrooms Onsite
Bus Transfers Available
20 to 22 – 07 – 2018